Saturday, November 22, 2014

Here I go...



Hello all,

So here I go...

This is my first post here, so I hope I make a great first impression. This blog has been existing for a couple of years, empty though. Now that I've decided to add contents, here is a simple breakdown of what you should expect.

1. My thoughts - Stuffs going through my mind, and believe me, my mind wanders a lot.

2. Religion, Science and Common Sense - Now this is where the real disparity lies. Trying to find a no man's land between religion, science and common sense can get really messy. So fasten your seatbelt.

3. Poems and Stories.

That's it. Although some other things might pop up at a time or the other.

Even if we don't get to agree all the time, we can always have a compromise. All you need is a liberal mind, like uhm mine.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment